direct to your doorstep
individual or multiple bouquet needs
Whether you are looking to celebrate a special occasion, or you just want some more local beauty in your life, California Bells is happy to supply home-grown, pesticide-free, in-season blooms. Enjoy the sights and scents of a healthy California!
to support our philosophy, we:
- Highlight coastal sage and chaparral plants
- Embrace unique looks and color combinations
- Grow our flowers locally
- Use fauna-supportive gardening methods
- Add no chemicals
- Water only as needed
- Use upcycled and recycled materials whenever possible
caring for your bouquets
Some of these flowers might look delicate, but with proper care, they can last a week or more.
- Keep the vase ¾ full.
- Change the water every 2-3 days.
- When changing the water, gently take out the flowers, make small cuts at a 45 degree angle with a clean, sharp shears or scissors, and remove any flowers that are no longer looking fresh.
- Keep your bouquet in a cool spot, away from direct sunlight.